Burlington Job Openings
Analytical Lab Technician
Edge Analytical is seeking two full-time, entry-level Lab Technicians. One position is open in each department, Inorganics and Organics, at its laboratory in Burlington, WA. Start time March 2021.
• High school diploma with Chemistry coursework
• An Associate Degree in Chemistry or current college coursework in a laboratory science is preferred
• Lab experience a plus
• Must have a strong attention to detail and have good organizational and multitasking skills for the planning and executing of daily/weekly work schedule
• Be able to handle changes to schedule as priority testing arises
• Basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat)
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to think critically
• Prepare reagents (gravimetric and volumetric)
• Sample preparations, extractions or digestions
• Restock general laboratory supplies
• Follow EPA and Standard Method protocols.
• Read and meet the requirements of these methods through following the laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Sample tracking, organizing and storage
• Work independently and with others within the department
• Follow safety guidelines and wear required safety PPE
• Perform other duties as assigned
For more information Click Here.
Please send a resume, cover letter and contact information for two references and be prepared to provide college transcript.
When applying send resume to: email@example.com